Monday, September 12, 2011

My First Born, My Best Friend

 Hendrix Warren Nelson. Alias: Henri 
Hendrix, always a smile on his face. He loves to cuddle with mom. When he sleeps, he always has to have one hand on me. I'm often woken up in the night with a 'hold me mommy' as he shoves his way under my arms.

Hendrix. My little prankster. Such a great sense of humor. "I'm just teasing you!" He often says. Such a people pleaser, he loves to make people laugh. He'll dance for a smile, or use sweet words for a hug. "You're so pretty, momma." or "Mommy, I like you." or "I love you soo much!" He hates to see me sad, and will often jump on dad to protect me (when we're play fighting.)

Hendrix. My not-so-morning person. My little coffee drinker. He wants to sit on my lap and snuggle, share a cup of coffee or a bowl of cereal as we watch a cartoon. Humidity gives his blonde hair lots of  curls. He has the longest eye lashes and very grey eyes.

Hendrix. My mischievous little boy. "It was an accident." "Watch my coool trick!" are phrases used by him daily. He never finishes a meal. He could eat fruit and yogurt all day. He loves to go camping, tell stories, and read books. He is great at 'playing pretend' and has one of the best imaginations and creative minds I have ever seen.

Hendrix. My best friend. My guiding  light. The love of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Martha, I just love to read your blog. I'm so very proud of the mother that you are and I love the words and phrases that you use to express that. Very cool! My grandsons are very lucky little guys!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete