Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sweet Baby James

Maxton James Nelson. Alias: Max
Meet Maxton. My self-soother. My thumb sucker. My big grinner. My not-so-much-momma's boy. Don't get me wrong, he adores his mom. One smile at him from me can make him giggle. If he hears my voice his eyes will search around the room looking for me. However, he is equally satisfied with his dad. Not always a cuddler, but always a lover.

Maxton. My littlest baby. My bald beauty. He requires more sleep than his brother, and will let you know when he's ready! He is easy to please, but has a temper. We call him our little banshee because he doesn't cry, he SCREAMS! But he's a happy baby (as long as he isn't in the car :) 

Maxton. My slobber monster. My goofy grinner.  He's got the most adorable dimples and big ears that can make anyone's heart melt.  My little eater. Will often want just a little more than his brother, but you could never tell by looking at him! He looks like his father so much, but there are so many qualities that remind us of his uncle Matt. I could hug and kiss him all day if he'd let me. He likes to grab things and often tries to help me hold his bottle.

Maxton. My sweet Maxton. I couldn't live without you. My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment