Monday, August 8, 2011

Tell me a story

I found a text last night I had sent to Aaron. It reads, "Hendrix won't eat his banana because it's his 'best friend.' Ugh, he really needs to meet these baby brothers so he quits talking to his food."

This week we have been doing a whole lot of nothing. Spending more time inside because we really haven't had a good break from the heat. I guess we should just enjoy the relaxation. Next week we while be taking vacation in Arkansas. I'm very excited to visit my sister, not so excited about the car trip with two infants.Wednesday I spent some time out of the house to play bunco. Friday, the boys and I stayed the night at my mom's while Aaron was at work. Aaron works nights, so at least once a week we sleep at my mom's so I can get some help. Bedtime on my own can be really hard. I've found that getting three boys to sleep consecutively is near impossible.It's hard to rock two babies and convince your 3 year old to be quiet all at the same time. Some nights, I go to bed thinking I didn't get to hold Bennett enough, other nights I go to bed wishing I could have cuddled with Maxton more, and often I go to bed thinking I didn't get to play with my Hendrix enough. I feel pretty spread thin at this point in my life.
How Aaron and I watch movies, always with a baby in our lap. In my case, two :) I'm selfish and always try to get both if I'm able.

making my boys smile


Goofy grins

Bennett and Maxton watching the mobile. Look at Max's sweet grin!

Content little boys

Keeping them occupied.

It must be magical :)


Maxton talking

Rocking baby Max

My life!

lol, Bennett's expression

Model pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment