Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy 6 months Sugar Beans!

I call my boys my little Sugar Beans or Sugar Boogers. Mainly because I think it's stinking cute when Hendrix says it. 'Our sugar beans are so adorable!' 
They had their 6 month check up on Thursday. Maxton weighed 17lbs 9.5 ounces and was 27 in. long. Bennett weighed in at 20lb 5oz and was 28 inches long. Yep, Bennett is still very much so ahead. For the most part, he's wearing 12 month clothes. 

Sweet boys! I'm pretty sure they've both been teething.


Two happy guys.

Maxton James. He loves to laugh at his big brother and loves to watch Bennett on the move. He still has the biggest, sweetest smile. He's my little kicker, and if he finishes his bottle before Ben, he'll try to steal his! He's a wild little one and loves to be tossed in the air.

Have I mention how much I love nakey babies?!


My pale little Max :) He's got hair, but he's so blonde you can't even see his eyebrows :)

Still a thumb sucker!


He loves to hang out in the jumper!

Bennett Mathias. He's getting pretty good at sitting, and crawling! He's mischievous and loves to bug his big brother. When he sees me walk into the room, he crawls straight for me and will tug on my leg until I pick him up. He also loves to crawl to his Max and lay on him. Most of the time it makes Maxton giggle :)

sweet grins

This picture is a winner

 

Look at me!

He gets so excited!

Some brotherly love!

No comments:

Post a Comment