Monday, October 31, 2011

October moments caught on film

Several pictures from this month that hadn't made it into the blog. We haven't done a whole lot lately, just family time. I can't believe our babies are 6 months already. Half a year. Seems crazy doesn't it?

Mommy and Bennett. He really looks so much like me. I suppose it's only fair as Maxton resembles his father so much.

Kimchi and Sugary Gunker just hanging out. (Kimchi is the cat, and yes, Hendrix named his monster himself)


My little dude.

I don't know why this picture uploaded sideways. If it wasn't such a cute picture, I'd delete it.

Clearly, Bennett is feeling the love.


Bennett looks huge! 


I walked in to get Maxton from his nap, and he was peeking over the crib, chewing on the side. Needless to say, it was adorable. We have since then lowered both the cribs. Bennett had been grabbing the sides and we really didn't want them to catch us off guard.

Bieber Fever. I'm not even sure if I spelled that right.

Hendrix had all his dinosaurs lined up, and all his cars lined up. Bennett came to attack. At first, Hendrix was pretty upset, but he got over it quickly and started playing with him.


When I'm running out of time, Hendrix is always there to lend a hand. (He's brushing my teeth with an infant toothbrush. I sacrificed myself to save the babies from his torture.)

Two of my sleeping beans


You'd think, by looking at this picture, that they're pretty upset. In reality, Max is giving a look of displeasure as the bag was not as delicious as he had anticipated, and Bennett is screaming his war cry  as he does right before he attacks his prey (in this case, the bag.) 


I've been debating whether to cut his hair or not. It looses a lot of curl in the winter, but I still love it shaggy.



What can I say about him that I haven't said a million times? I love him lots.

Maxton looking so grown up!

Again, this picture shouldn't be sideways.


Max was jumping, I walked into the kitchen to start the dishes, and I came peek in to check on him and this is how I found him. I wasn't in the kitchen but for two minutes, he had just been jumping and didn't make a peep! Not one fuss, I had no idea he was even tired. How stinking sweet is this baby?!

No comments:

Post a Comment